Begagnad basenhet i bra skick
På en Gameboy Color kan du spela Gameboy och Gameboy Color spel.
Nintendos Officiella benämning på denna färg är "Berry"
The logo for Game Boy Color spelled out the word COLOR in the five original colors in which the unit was manufactured. They were named:
Another color released at the same time was "Atomic Purple", made of a translucent purple plastic that was also used on the color-respective Nintendo 64 controller.
Other colors were sold as limited editions or in specific countries. These included:
* 3rd anniversary orange with Squirtle, Charmander, and Bulbasaur on the left side, Pikachu on the right, and Charmander's tail flane as the power LED. (3rd anniversary of Pokémon edition)
* Color-shifting gold/silver paint (Pokémon Gold/Silver edition)
* Metallic gold/silver paint with a Pikachu & a Pichu around the screen. Pikachu's cheek lights up instead of the usual power light. (Pichu/Pikachu edition)
* Yellow front, blue back with a red A button, a green B button, and a blue arrow. Has Poké Ball in place of power light. Has Pokémon logo above Start and Select buttons. Has pictures of Pikachu, Togepi, and Jigglypuff around screen (Pokémon edition)
* Yellow front, blue back with a red A button, a green B button, and a blue arrow with a Pikachu & a Pichu around the screen. Pikachu's cheek lights up instead of the usual power light. (Pichu/Pikachu PAL edition)
* Yellow or Red with one orange button, one green button, and a light blue arrow decorated in various Pokémon (Pokémon Center edition) (Japan)
* Pastel pink with Hello Kitty head in the middle (Japan - Hello Kitty edition)
* Yellow with Tommy Hilfiger Logo above Start/Select (Tommy Hilfiger edition)
* Clear (Japan)
* Clear black
* Clear green (Japan)
* Midnight blue
* Ice blue
* Clear orange (Japan, produced for Turkish soft drink company Yedigün)
* Clear blue
* Green and Yellow (Australian Edition)